Sunday, December 12, 2010

YouTube.......Love it

I have recently found a  video blogger I liked
Here is one that I watched today
If you are bored and don't mind taking tip from a teenager, you may find it enjoyable like I did

This first one is a 15 year old (she has a baby face but she has a lot of fashion/makeup advice for her age)girl from Texas and she started this blog about a year and half ago. I literally sat and watched all her video blogs tonight from first to last one ( well most of them). I am pretty sure her family has lots of money and is the reason she has some many cute clothes and can afford them and afford the nice makeup and She can be a bit annoying at times but has some really good tips for such a young girl.
I literally wrote down all items she mentioned in the blogs that i want to try or look at...such as makeup, clothing websites, other you tube bloggers she suggested....etc.
some of the items being:

lash doubling clinque mascarsa
 Some Hello Gorgeous hair extensions :)
and something from ASOS website


check out her videos, like I said some are annoying but others I like

more later
Ky


No comments:

Post a Comment