Monday, November 22, 2010

Im 23 and i still love my Seventeen Magazine....

So a while back ( meaning five or so years ago) i watched a documentary on Ashley tisdale. Where she had cameras follow her around and capture her everyday life. Actually now that i think about it, it might have been on MTV's Diary of Ashley Tisdale.....Anways.....I remember I loved that she was  a regular teenager like me ( at the time) and i loved feeling that someone famous can be just as normal as I am, and i related to her.

where was i going with this....
She has been in the last couple of my Seventeen Mags
And she is my new fashion idol ( i still love LC) but ashley has a style that i also wish i could pull off!


^ wearing a free people dress :)



 I could go on and on posting  pictures of her style....but you get the point
Shes just so stinkin' cute and i want to steal her clothes.
or her life. either will do.

 OHHH....
and im jealous of her nose job(s)  




"I don't have any rules. You have to be fearless when it comes to fashion. If you're confident in what you're wearing, it will show, and you can pull anything off!"  Ashley Tisdale




3 comments:

  1. so.. first of all: i was lured to your blog today under false pretenses of a story about your neighbors. where's that entry??!!! hahaha
    second of all: i kind-of agree with you on this one. this girl has a care-free multi-look kinda vibe that i'm feeling. love those black tasseled boots in the last pic.
    third of all: you're jealous of her nose jobs???!!! well it is your blog so you can say what you want.. but that's a joke, right??!!! don't be knockin' your highly favored sniffer. it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also if i find out that her beverage of choice in the black boots pic was a toffee mocha frapp.... then i might just have to "like" her on facebook. hahahaHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sarah!! haha shes just so normal to me! haha
    and ill be posting the story soon....its way better in person but ill try my best to describe on here....

    2. yes i am serious about the nose job. i would never get one....but its nice to dream about :)

    ReplyDelete