Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My life be like.....

My friend and I are big fans of the show called The Buried Life.
The theme of their show is to cross things off on their bucket list, and for every item they cross off their list they help a stranger cross something off of their list.... 


"What do you want to do before you die?"

I have been wanting to make a bucket list for such a long time, i have SO many things that I want to do before I die...




I got this card in the mail from a friend today...


But the question on the card is a little different than a "bucket list"

the world would be a totally different place if no one failed at anything

Here are a couple that have always been on my mind but the fear of failing has stopped me from perusing them....








The rest of the list I have decided to postpone....when writing this i thought i was so confident in what my list would be....but now I need to ponder more on it.

my friend texted me while i was writing this blog and said " if we never fail will we ever learn"
hmmmmm.....
until then....
peace out girl scout 

Love ky

1 comment:

  1. Your friend is so wise...I'm still editing my answer, this question is alot more complex than I originally anticipated, shoot it might even altar the size of your circle

    ReplyDelete